Thursday, January 2, 2014

A New Year and a New Chapter for Diane

For the past year and a half, I have loved contributing to this blog. But I'm finding that as graduation nears, I no longer have as much time to read for myself, so today I'm writing my last post. I'm heading to college in the fall and looking forward to the challenges and opportunities that will bring. And of course, you know I will be following this blog to see what is new in children's literature. (And maybe sneaking in a book or two).

Before I sign off, one last reminder that the Cybils finalists were announced yesterday.  Some of my favorite books made it onto the lists. I was especially pleased to see two books that I nominated--The Rithmatist (Speculative Fiction: Elementary & Middle Grade) and The Boy Who Loved Math: The Improbable Life of Paul Erdos (Nonfiction: Elementary & Middle Grade).

Sigh . . . see you in the library.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on your adventures! We sure will miss you around here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will miss you. Maybe you can come back for some guest posts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to! Especially when I have time in between semesters.

      Delete